Saturday, February 2, 2008

New Year, New Address, New Blog...

Well, I tried this once, about two-and-half years ago, and it didn't take. But this time -- as the song says -- it's for real!

Sure, a good argument could be made that the last thing the world needs is yet another blog ... but I won't let that deter me.

It's a new year, I have a new address (finally made the plunge and bought a condo), I joined Facebook, and I'll be chronicling any new adventures that should arise here.

Who knows where this will lead, but readers can expect commentary on particular passions of mine, including -- but not limited to -- movies, music, politics, sports, journalism, television, pop culture and other hopefully compelling subjects. Oh yeah, and probably plenty of questions related to new home ownership.

That's it for now. More to come...

3 comments:

Undercover Black Man said...

Rock on, RP! There can never be too many blogs.

I look forward to checking you out.

Bellingham View said...

Thanks, UBM!

Mara L. said...

You bought a condo!!! YAY!!!